EsKape Press is seeking submissions for all genres – agented and unagented material. Please submit completed, fully polished manuscripts to submissions @ eskapepress.com (no spaces). In the subject line of your query, please type the word SUBMISSION followed by the line to which you are submitting and then the title of your manuscript (i.e. SUBMISSION: Burning Desire Getaway: Manuscript Title).
Your email submission should include the following:
Introductory letter listing the genre you’re subbing to, word count, and a short synopsis of your book (1-2 paragraphs much like a book blurb).
- Your legal name as well as your pen name, if applicable.
- Any writing credits.
- Return email address, full mailing address, and phone number.
- Save your manuscript as a DOC file with the file name TITLE_YOUR NAME (i.e. My Book_Jane Doe). Your manuscript should be double-spaced and in an easy-to-read font such as Times New Roman, Cambria, or Bookman Old Style – font size 12.
- On the first page of your manuscript at the top, please include your legal name/pen name, manuscript title, email address, genre, and word count. It’s vital to include this information in the body of your manuscript so we have it readily available.
- All submissions will receive an auto-response acknowledging receipt. If you have not received the auto-response within 24 hours, please resend your email and file.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for a response to your submission. If after this time you have not received a response, please follow-up with a query email with SUBMISSION: Line to which you submitted: Manuscript Title in the subject line requesting the status of your submission.
We will strive to give personal feedback to each and every author whether we wish to contract the manuscript or not.
If you have any questions concerning submissions at all, please use the CONTACT US link above or email us at contact @ eskapepress.com (no spaces). Be sure to include the words SUBMISSION QUESTION in the subject line. esKape Press is a full-disclosure publisher. We view our relationship with authors as a partnership, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.